Introducing Installation & setup
- A NAVEKSA application is very easy to install.
- Basically it is a matter of importing NAV objects (a .fob file) and compile the objects.
- And if you also need the ShopFloor OPERATOR client, you just run the Windows installer .exe file.
- After installation you need to tailor the NAVEKSA application(s) to your specific use. A number of questions need to be answered to configure how the systems operate.
- However during initial installation a default setup is made, so you can run the application right away. In this respect you need to check this default setup and change if wanted.
Available for Dynamics NAV Versions 2013 - 2017
Keywords: NAVEKSA Installation & setup with Microsoft Dynamics NAV