The NAVEKSA product Release 8.06.00 is available now
Added functions in NAVEKSA Solutions Version 8.06.00
All NAVEKSA solutions are now supported on Dynamics NAV 2017.
CADCONNECT – The visual BOM and routing creator with modelling tool for Design and Production engineers.
- CADCONNECT has been extended with additional functionality for the creation of assembly bill of materials as well as production bill of materials or both.
- CADCONNECT now contains item cost calculations to be used prior to the creation of NAV data.
- CADCONNECT now supports import of more CAD excel file formats – AutoCad, Inventor, Solidworks and “user-defined” import format.
ITEMPLANNING – The cockpit screen and tool that enables clarity and quick overview of when and how much can be delivered to clients or internal processes.
- ITEMPLANNING is now fully operational for the trading company’s logistic control requirements.
- ITEMPLANNING now pinpoints production order component shortages when selecting a production order number, including a “capable-to-build” function.
- ITEMPLANNING now supports advanced capable-to-build functionality and component shortage control with assembly bill of materials.
SHOPFLOOR – The planning and empowering execution tool for Production Managers, Planners and workshop Operators.
- SHOPFLOOR planning now supports inputs for planned and firm planned orders to control short and long term capacity management.
- SHOPFLOOR now contains user-managed and integrated quality control/assurance procedures using various control documents – InfoPath, NAV web page screen, or collecting quality data directly from a machine.
- SHOPFLOOR operator client has been extended with a filter select function – selecting just an order number, item number, resource number etc.
- SHOPFLOOR contains more than 20 different enhancements in various functional areas.
Please read on clicking below...